“Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.”
– John Wooden
What if I told you that you could instantly assure greater success in reaching your health and fitness goals if you did one thing? Just one thing!
Recently on a Facebook Live video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY9EHvFG0Ko), I talked about how motivation sucks and how it is basically a form of self-sabotage. Motivation is one of those things that comes and goes and is not a reliable source for getting us to our goals. Most importantly, it is also something that prevents MANY people from even getting started. Let me ask you this. How many times have you decided not to start a health and fitness journey because you were waiting to feel motivated? You keep saying to yourself, next Monday I’ll start or next month I’ll start or when I have more money to join a gym I’ll start. Any of these excuses sound familiar? But then Monday, next month or more money comes and you still do not start the journey. Why do you think this is? Maybe a lack of “motivation”?
Let me let you in on a little secret. All the people you know that are making big strides in reaching their health and fitness goals are not more motivated than you. I know, shocking right?? Then what do they have that you don’t that enables them to keep hitting goal after goal and sticking to their plan?
You guessed it…ACCOUNTABILITY.
And while some people are really great self-starters and don’t need to be accountable to anyone other than themselves (these mutants are rare ;)), most of us need some form of accountability other than ourselves to ensure we stay on track.
So what does being accountable mean?
- You show up every day, even the days you don’t feel like it
- You always try your best – somedays will be better than others and that is okay!
- You set realisitic goals and work with someone or a community that rallies behind you to achieve these goals and encourages you to reach to new heights once you’ve hit your goals
- You are not alone. You are supported 100% by people that are going through the journey with you.
- You are lifted up when you feel low and encouraged to continue when you feel like quitting
- You learn skills to deal with everyday situations that could derail your goals and get practical advice on how to stay the course
- You succeed for (maybe) the first time in your life
If this sounds like what you need to get going or get back on track, today I’m offering an amazing opportunity to jumpstart your health and fitness.
On June 5th I am launching the Forward Momentum Accoutability Program. What this program will include is:
- A year subscription to Beachbody on Demand
- The first month of Shakeology – with option to autoship every month
Note: These are the products I am using daily to regain my health and fitness post-baby and I am seeing amazing results I will be sharing soon!
- Daily tips and tricks to stay on track
- Forward Momentum Foundations – my personal coaching on the cornerstones of developing a healthy relationship with food
- A community of others on the same journey to inspire and keep you motivated (when you can’t rely on your own inner motivation)
I am offering a BONUS for the next 3 people that join! A FREE personalized nutrition assessment (valued at $50), which will identify your current relationship with food and provide specific direction on building your healthy eating skills. This is the same assessment I use with my personal coaching clients that gives us the foundation for working together to improve their nutrition. Nutrition is the 90% factor in any success, so getting personalized programming is HUGE!
If you are intersted in joining the Forward Momentum accountability program, please email me at Lauren@forwardmomentum.fit or visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pg/strongermecoaching and leave me a message.
I am so excited at the possibility of helping you achieve your health and fitness goals by building a little Foward Momentum!